Welcome to Cornell Ballroom
We have a training program which can help you break through your shell.
They are some of the best people to get you started on the right kind of music and the right kind of style.
Another year and another reason to explore the world! Before you head out to foreign countries, sort through the beautiful beach destinations that India has to offer. India hosts a large number of beaches through its 7500-kilometre long coastline. We have curated a list of the top best beaches that will leave you awestruck.
Goa– When confused, go to Goa. You really cannot go wrong with the party capital of the country. From sunbathing and swimming to parasailing and relaxing in a hammock, Goa is the perfect beach destination. In fact, the Sunburn festival adds so much more to the already terrific destination. Goa should and has to be your first pick when it comes to a beach in India.
Gokarna – Gokarna, situated in Karnataka, is an absolutely lovely beach getaway if you want to take a break from the rush of living in a city. Gokarna is well-known for its beaches and the beautiful Mahabaleshwar temple. Gokarna is well-connected to major cities through buses and trains. Gokarna is untouched by commercialization and can be explored in its most natural form.
Havelock – This picture-perfect beach in the Andamans features sparkling white sand, vibrant coral reefs and the bluest sea. Havelock can be the perfect destination if you are up for adventure sports such as scuba diving, trekking, snorkelling etc. Are you seeking a break from a metropolitan lifestyle? Tick Havelock off from your bucket list and head there right away.
Pondicherry – One of the best-known beach destinations in Southern India is Pondicherry. It is famous for its French connection. A former French colony, Pondicherry retains the French culture and architecture, which makes it a unique place to visit. Pondicherry is also famous for the Sri Aurobindo Ashram in Auroville where people from all over the world come to seek solace.
Mahabalipuram – Mahabalipuram is an excellent place to visit if you are looking for clean and beautiful beaches coupled with the fresh seafood preparations. It is known for its cultural history and culinary indulgence, which makes it a perfect beach destination. When in Mahabalipuram, do not forget to visit the cave temples that date back to the 7th century.
Vizag – Vizag is a bustling coastal city owing to the Indian Navy headquarters. However, it still has plenty to offer to tourists for relaxation like serene beaches, gardens, lakes and museums. Kailasagiri, a beautiful hill-top spot is a must-visit as it provides an excellent panoramic view of the sea. The Ram Krishna beach and Rishikonda beach are fantastic options to take a stroll down the beach.
India has plenty of stunning holiday homes that will make you fall in love with them at first sight. When it comes to vacations, everyone loves to laze around and rejuvenate in beautiful holiday homes that make them forget the rush of everyday life. With the launch of Airbnb in India, people have moved away from conventional hotel reservations and preferred staying in incredible, one-of-a-kind accommodations. Therefore, we have brought you a fantastic list that features some of the best Airbnb’s. So, pack your bags and get ready to leave right away!
1. Woodyva Stok House – The Woodyva Stok House is situated amidst the beautiful vibe of Leh, Jammu & Kashmir. The house and its ambience are an epitome of comfort. The house is ideally situated away from the usual tourist crowd of Ladakh and gives a breath-taking Ladakh experience. The home provides a spectacular view of the Himalayan ranges.
2. Himalayan Home – The Himalayan Home is placed in an extremely cosy spot in Old Manali. The hosts are extremely warm and welcoming, and take the best care of the visitors. You can expect a spectacular view of the surrounding mountains from the bedroom window. The best part? It provides a wonderful rejuvenating experience to anyone looking for a getaway from commercialized urban settings.
3. Quinta Portuguesa – Quinta Portuguesa in Goa is a 114-years old colonial country house. It features beautiful high cathedral ceilings, mother-of-pearls window, original floor tiles and shutter that are in the truest sense a depiction of the rich culture.
4. Nazarbagh Palace – Looking to be pampered like a royal? Pack your bags and rush to the Nazarbagh Palace for a royal retreat. This palace has beautiful Rajputana and Mughal features where the hosts treat you as nothing less than a king/queen.
5. Junoon in the Hills – Junoon in the hills is a perfect Airbnb accommodation for people looking to recharge their mind, body and soul. It is complemented by a gorgeous surrounding and excellent staff that will surely make your vacation a memorable one.
6. Alleppey Luxury Houseboat – When it comes to spending a lazy afternoon relaxing on a houseboat, you will always only picture the backwaters of Kerala. The clear sky and the lush vegetation make it an excellent treat for your eyes. You get a picture-perfect view of the vast backwaters, and honestly, it is nothing short of a dream. The houseboat gives you one of the best experiences unconventionally and uniquely.
2096 Wildrose Lane
Southfield, MI 48034