India has plenty of stunning holiday homes that will make you fall in love with them at first sight. When it comes to vacations, everyone loves to laze around and rejuvenate in beautiful holiday homes that make them forget the rush of everyday life. With the launch of Airbnb in India, people have moved away from conventional hotel reservations and preferred staying in incredible, one-of-a-kind accommodations. Therefore, we have brought you a fantastic list that features some of the best Airbnb’s. So, pack your bags and get ready to leave right away!
1. Woodyva Stok House – The Woodyva Stok House is situated amidst the beautiful vibe of Leh, Jammu & Kashmir. The house and its ambience are an epitome of comfort. The house is ideally situated away from the usual tourist crowd of Ladakh and gives a breath-taking Ladakh experience. The home provides a spectacular view of the Himalayan ranges.
2. Himalayan Home – The Himalayan Home is placed in an extremely cosy spot in Old Manali. The hosts are extremely warm and welcoming, and take the best care of the visitors. You can expect a spectacular view of the surrounding mountains from the bedroom window. The best part? It provides a wonderful rejuvenating experience to anyone looking for a getaway from commercialized urban settings.
3. Quinta Portuguesa – Quinta Portuguesa in Goa is a 114-years old colonial country house. It features beautiful high cathedral ceilings, mother-of-pearls window, original floor tiles and shutter that are in the truest sense a depiction of the rich culture.
4. Nazarbagh Palace – Looking to be pampered like a royal? Pack your bags and rush to the Nazarbagh Palace for a royal retreat. This palace has beautiful Rajputana and Mughal features where the hosts treat you as nothing less than a king/queen.
5. Junoon in the Hills – Junoon in the hills is a perfect Airbnb accommodation for people looking to recharge their mind, body and soul. It is complemented by a gorgeous surrounding and excellent staff that will surely make your vacation a memorable one.
6. Alleppey Luxury Houseboat – When it comes to spending a lazy afternoon relaxing on a houseboat, you will always only picture the backwaters of Kerala. The clear sky and the lush vegetation make it an excellent treat for your eyes. You get a picture-perfect view of the vast backwaters, and honestly, it is nothing short of a dream. The houseboat gives you one of the best experiences unconventionally and uniquely.